This unique programme focuses on how companies can leverage the power of Technology in their Manufacturing and Production processes.
With this programme you’ll be able to understand how Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, Internet of Things and other such technologies help make Manufacturing and Production in an organisation efficient. The programme will showcase the vitality for managers in India to up-skill themselves by understanding these technologies so that they are able to perform as well as their counterparts across the world.
WHO SHOULD ENROLL
This Programme is intended for participants expected to take up leadership roles in the future, Mid-level and Senior Managers from all functional areas of medium to large-scale organisations, with a track record of achievement, who are earmarked as potential leaders, would gain much from this Programme.
- From Public Sector, Private Sector, Multinational Organisations, Government Departments and other sectors like Real Estate, Tourism, Hotel and Hospitals etc:
- Middle & Senior Managers
- C-Level Executives
- Project Leaders
- Team leaders
- All Managers and Decision makers in the Manufacturing Sector (Metal, Mining, Steel, Production, Energy etc)
- Managers and decision makers in Supply Chain and related processes
- Productivity and Quality Management Professionals
- Academicians & Research Scholars
- Students aspiring to work in the AI, AR, VR, MR & ML Environment
Mr. Balakrishna has conducted Training Workshops in more than 10 countries such as United Kingdom, Netherlands, Myanmar, Mexico, Kuwait, Oman, Dubai, Mozambique etc. ….
Dr. Rinku Sharma Dixit
Dr. Dixit holds a Ph.D (Computer Science) with specialisation in Artiﬁcial Neural Networks for Pattern Recognition. She has over 20 years of experience in academics and Industry….
Prof. Shailee has over 18 years of rich experience in Industry and Academics. She has been associated with organisations such as Prosix Softron and HCL Infosystems as a Software Engineer…..Read More