Our programme will help you understand how new technologies are being extensively used in manufacturing to perform quality control, shorten design time, reduce materials waste, improve production reuse, perform predictive maintenance, and more. Businesses agree, the Internet of Things, when combined with AI, provides an increasingly sophisticated system of managing machines, gathering data, scheduling maintenance and performing hitherto routine tasks, so that they are able to perform at par with their counterparts across the world.
The programme will showcase the vitality for managers in India to up-skill themselves by understanding these technologies so that they are able to perform similar to their counterparts across the world.
- Help participants understand new technologies such as Artificial Intelligence, Augmented & Virtual Reality, the Internet of Things (IoT) and Big Data
- Showcase how various companies involved in Manufacturing and Production are using AI, AR, VR and IoT to their advantage
- Guide participants on the benefits and limitations of these technologies so that one understands where best to use and avoid these
WHO SHOULD ENROL
This Programme is intended for participants expected to take up leadership roles in the future, Mid-level and Senior Managers from all functional areas of medium to large-scale organisations, with a track record of achievement, who are earmarked as potential leaders, would gain much from this Programme.
- Middle & Senior Managers, VPs, C-Level Executives, Project Leaders, Team leaders, Consultants, Analysts
- All managers and decision makers in the Manufacturing Sector (Metals, Mining, Steel, Production, Energy, etc.)
- Managers and decision makers in Supply Chain and related processes
- Productivity and Quality Management Professionals
- Academicians & Research Scholars
- Students aspiring to work in the AI, AR, VR & ML Environment
Dr. Rinku Sharma Dixit
Dr. Dixit holds a PhD (Computer Science) with specialisation in Artiﬁcial Neural Networks for Pattern Recognition. She has over 20 years of experience in academics and Industry…
Prof. Shailee has over 18 years of rich experience in Industry and Academics. She has been associated with organisations such as Prosix Softron and HCL Infosystems as a Software Engineer….Read More