In recent times, Blockchain has received a lot of attention in the public discussion and in the media. A World Bank report called Blockchain a pillar of the fourth industrial revolution,comparing it to technologies such as steam engine and the internet. Presently, Blockchain is aiming at transforming a wide range of industries including Financial Services, Real Estate, Healthcare, Insurance, Public-sector etc. and possibly a herald for shaping the future of the fourth industrial revolution..
This revolutionary technology has been piloted in major Fortune 500 companies and this is just the initial phase of the exponential expansion curve projected for Blockchain in Enterprises.Our 2-Day Management Development Programme will explore the broader concepts, features, and functionality of Blockchain Technology, its future possibilities and implications.
- Prove your Blockchain skills & understanding
- Gain an in-depth understanding of Blockchain & its implementation
- Understanding how Blockchain Technology is being applied across various industries and how it benefits users.
- Think in terms of how Blockchain can be applied in your current business processes to bring in Transparency, Security and Immutability
- To have conceptual understanding of foundational concepts and architecture of Blockchain and distributed ledger technologies to answer what is Blockchain, why is it needed and how it works.
- Develop a grasp of core Blockchain platforms, understand what Bitcoin is and how it works, learn key vocabulary and concepts commonly used when discussing Blockchain.
- In understanding Consensus Mechanisms, various protocols, Blockchain cryptography and Rewards & Incentives.
- To have an exposure of a variety of use cases across various industries, based on Blockchain Implementation.
- To gain confidence to take decisions to incorporate Blockchain into various business/corporate strategy
Who Should Enrol
Executives, Managers, Planners and Analysts seeking the best practical ideas of applying blockchain concepts in areas of Sourcing, Financial Technology, Real Estate, Insurance, Logistics & Supply Chain and Government Sectors.Book My spot
Satyakam is the CEO and Co-Founder of DataBlock Technologies. He is one of the early
evangelists and thought leaders in blockchain space. His blockchain journey started in early
2014, when he first came across this as a high potential emerging technology identified by E&Y
to build future business advisory capabilities.
Anurag Agrawal is the Co-Founder and Director of DataBlock Technologies – a leading
organisation involved in developing enterprise solutions around Blockchain, Consulting and
imparting Training/Education in the Blockchain field.