Our Top Clients
Set up by India’s premier B-School, New Delhi Institute of Management, the Centre of Excellence for Prevention of Sexual Harassment aims to create more awareness towards sexual harassment in the workplace.
At COE for POSH, we dig deep into the latest developments around PoSH Laws and their practice in India; dissect and understand the implication of Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013 and provide updates to stakeholders about recent changes that they need to be aware of to become a PoSH Compliant organisation with a safe working environment that implements the best anti-harassment policies in their organisation.
One of the Centre’s key offerings is a set of high-quality programmes designed to educate participants from different professional backgrounds and industries to create safe and PoSH Compliant workplaces.
These programmes have been specifically curated by top PoSH Experts to help participants understand all the aspects of Prevention of Sexual Harassment (POSH) at workplaces including how to deal with Sexual Harassment instances at their workplace, and how to improve gender sensitisation and sexual harassment awareness in their organisations.
OUR PoSH Programmes
Posh Awareness Certificate Programme
This is a comprehensive awareness and sensitisation programme which breaks down the PoSH Law for the participants, into simple and easily comprehensible parts.
- Who Should Enrol: All Employees
- Programme Duration: 2 hours
- Train and sensitize employees on what constitutes sexual harassment.
- Help them understand, how to file a complaint, who can file a complaint and when to file a complaint.
- Explain the consequences and punishment of engaging in sexual harassment
- Explain the consequences and punishment of false complaint or malafide intentions
- Identify sexual harassment in the workplace
- Describe the common types of sexual harassment
- Distinguish between reasonable and harassing behaviour of sexual nature
- Understand the difference between intent and impact
- Know what to do when you experience sexual harassment
- Know your rights and responsibilities to counter workplace sexual harassment
Internal Committee(IC) Certificate Programme
This programme will also provide the participants an in-depth understanding of the legal framework along with the working knowledge of processes and procedures that are associated with the functions of an IC.
- Who Should Enrol: Members of the IC & Senior Management
- Programme Duration: 8 hours
- Train IC members and Senior management on need of POSH and the penal consequences of the act
- Sensitizing IC to the timelines to be followed while dealing with a complaint.
- Train IC members on how to draft the enquiry report
- Train the IC and employer on maintaining confidentiality and independence of the IC
- Explain the structure of an Internal Committee
- List the different rules for accepting complaints and settlements
- Conduct inquiry and recommend suitable actions
- Formulate proactive measures
- List the Roles and Responsibilities of a IC Member or HR
ONLINE CERTIFICATE PROGRAMME ON POSH
This programme will help you understand all aspects of Prevention of Sexual Harassment (PoSH) at workplaces. The objective of this programme is to understand Sexual Harassment in order to form an Internal Committee that leads the road to safer and PoSH compliant workplaces. This programme is specially designed for interactive & case-based learning.
- Who Should Enrol: HR professionals; Top leaders; Legal Professionals
- Programme Duration: 8 hours
- Understand sexual harrassment
- Know the history of how PoSH was formulated
- Know about prevention, prohibition and redressal mechanism in PoSH
- Understand how to create an Internal Committee in your organisation
- Understand the role of Internal Committee in the redressal mechanism
- Understand how to work towards safe and secure workplaces
- Learn PoSH Policies for Work-from-Home Setups
- Conduct Awareness Programmes for PoSH in your organization
- Guide your organisation in forming the Internal Complaints Committee
- Help and counsel both complainant and respondent
- Follow all the compliance norms to avoid penalties
- Enable your organisation to have zero tolerance about sexual harassment issues
POSH – Train the Trainer Certification Programme
This programme will aid the participants in becoming a POSH enabler who is qualified to train people on different features of PoSH within an organisation.The main objective of this programme is to teach the nominated trainers how to conduct PoSH workshops, understand the fundamentals of the act, process handling any queries and guide the employee to take the right actions. It is an end-to-end interactive programme that uses Group Discussion, Case Studies, Debates, Activities and Role Plays as the methodology to impart knowledge to the participants.
- Who Should Enrol: Corporate Trainers; IC Members, HR Executives and In-house Legal Counsel; Principals of Higher Educational Institutions; Lawyers and Social workers; NGO Executives who are working for the cause women empowerment; PSU Resource Persons; Entrepreneurs and Business Owners.
- Programme Duration: 8 hours
- Understand the concept of sexual harassment
- Understand the myths and facts related to sexual harassment
- Know more about the consequences and impact of sexual harassment
- Understand the supreme court guidelines and legislative initiatives
- Formulation of an anti-sexual harassment policy.
- Help identify and nominate an External member for the Internal Committee (IC) situated at each location.
- Conduct Employee Awareness and other IC training Programmes for PoSH on your own
- Being a part of Internal Complaints Committee as an External Member and guide organisations in forming the Internal Complaints Committee
- Help and counsel both complainant and respondent as an External Member in IC and guide IC members in making the best suitable decisions.
- Help organisations follow all the compliance norms to avoid penalties and make a zero tolerance towards Sexual Harassment work environment.
If you wish to learn about Posh, learn it from NDIM.
It was a great interactive learning session filled with knowledge and it was also very useful.
I am really thankful to the trainer for helping me to attend such an incredible session. It provides a lot of insights along with the tips and techniques discussed elaborately. I will prefer NDIM for future training in this domain.
The training on PoSH case handling is thoroughly useful and I appreciate Ms Aggarwal for her expertise on this topic. Good initiative by Team NDIM.
The programme was really informative and content was explained very well. Case studies covered around 19 different situations which exposed me to different types of Sexual harassment cases at work place.
Very well organised programme by the NDIM team. The facilitator was very confident, knowledgeable and interactive throughout the session.
Very well organised and I will strongly suggest everyone to attend this programme at NDIM.
The training covered all aspects of the topic. The language and explanation used were clear and lucid so that every attendee could understand the nuances.
The trainer commands the session in an insightful manner that can instigate a positive change that is not just limited to training but the overall value system.
NDIM helped us in getting an insight into the provisions of the training program easily and lucidly. The case studies were thought-provoking and assisted in bringing more clarity to the subject matter.
Excellent presentation style with lots of opportunities to ask questions and real-life examples made the course more enjoyable and informative.
I highly recommend NDIM for the expertise the trainer brings on any matter related to Management Development Programmes. The session was quite informative, engaging, interactive, and valuable for anyone to gain insight into the basics of what the training constitutes.
360° POSH SERVICES
WHY CHOOSE US?
Ms Kamal is an MBA in Human Resources and an ISTD-certified Corporate Trainer. She holds over 15
years of experience providing up-to-date and effective skills improvement, leadership and values-based..
Dr Teena Singh
Dr Teena discharges the responsibilities of Registrar at NDIM. She has over 19 years of experience in the field of HR, Academics and Strategic Management Consultancy both for the Corporate and Academia.