But what does it take to become one? One needs to be an active learner rather than just gathering information. It is an art to understand the links between ideas, identify inconsistencies and errors in reasoning or to approach problems in consistent and systematic way. This leads the way to arrive at the best possible solution, in the circumstances, that the thinker is aware of.
Our Management Development Programme is an amalgamation of various problem solving techniques, approaches, group exercises, case studies, brain storming sessions that will keep you engaged and bring out the critical thinker in you. You’ll experience a perspective change that will take you and your organisation to new heights by digging at challenges you face at the core.
This Programme is intended for participants expected to take up leadership roles in the future, Mid-level and Senior Managers from all functional areas of medium to large-scale organisations, with a track record of achievement, who are earmarked as potential leaders, would gain much from this Programme.
- Learn how to think about a topic or issue in an objective and critical way
- Identify the different arguments there are in relation to a particular challenge.
- Explore a point of view to determine how strong or valid it is.
- Recognise any weaknesses or flaws that there are in the evidence.
- Notice what implications there might be behind a statement or argument.
- Provide structured reasoning and support for an argument that we wish to make.
- Earn a Certificate of Participation from the India Centre for Global Excellence, New Delhi Institute of Management.
Teena Singh is the Registrar at NDIM. She has authored a book on People Management in 21 century, McGraw Hill, 2018. She is an alumnus of Hindu College, University of Delhi and Faculty of Commerce and Business, Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi…
DR. SANGEETA YADAV
Dr Sangeeta Yadav has more than 20 years of teaching experience at IIFT, University of Bradford (U.K. programs), and Sophia College. She has co-authored one book; published papers in international and national Journals, presented research papers at IIM-Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Kozhikode, Lucknow and IIT Kanpur….
Mr Balakrishna holds an MBA from the Indian Institute of Management (IIM) Calcutta and an Economics degree from the Shri Ram College of Commerce (SRCC), Delhi University…. Read More