New Delhi Institute of Management would like to invite you for the Management Development Programme on Driving Profitability through Strategic Thinking & Problem Solving. This unique programme focuses on how companies can leverage the power of Concepts of Strategic Decision Making and its Applications in their business processes.
With this programme, you’ll be able to understand how to implement strategies to drive profitability in their companies. The programme will showcase how Innovations and a mindset shift can lead to increased profitability.
Who Should Enroll
This Programme is intended for participants expected to take up leadership roles in the future, Mid-level and Senior Managers from all functional areas of medium to large-scale organisations, with a track record of achievement, who are earmarked as potential leaders, would gain much from this Programme.
- From Public Sector, Private Sector, Multinational Organisations, Government Departments and other sectors like Real Estate, Tourism, Hotel and Hospitals etc:
Middle & Senior Managers, VPs, C-Level Executives. Project Leaders, Team leaders, Consultants, Analysts.
- Managers and Decision Makers in various Sectors and Departments.
- Engineers and Designers leading Projects.
- Professionals involved in projects that require evidence-based solutions to problems.
- Academicians & Research Scholars.
- Students aspiring to work in job roles that require Strategic decision-making.
Mr. Balakrishna has been a Board Director with BSE, NSE listed entities and the Chief Strategy & Innovation Ofﬁcer at the Essel (Zee) Group. He has also been employed with some of the world’s best known ﬁrms- the Shell Group, Accenture, KPMG, Vedanta, Zee etc in Strategy roles.
Dr. J.K MITRA
Dr Mitra, Professor – NDIM, is an Organisational Psychologist by training from University of Calcutta (B.A Hons) and University of Delhi (M.A). As a University Gold Medalist and National Scholar, he earned his PhD in Management on “Managerial Identity under Technological Change”.
Dr Mitra, Professor – NDIM, is an Organisational Psychologist by training from University of Calcutta (B.A Hons) and University of Delhi (M.A). As a University Gold Medalist and National Scholar, he earned his PhD in Management on “Managerial Identity under Technological Change”. Read More