New Delhi Institute of Management would like to invite you for the 4-Day Online Certificate Programme on Financial Analytics Fundamentals for BFSI sectors.
This programme is a basic module on Financial Analytics to introduce you to the application of analytics in the Banking, Financial Services and Insurance Sector. The programme shall revolve around financial concepts related to BFSI sector and their utility in valuation models, analysis of reports, forecasts, logical decision making and much more.
If you’re an entrepreneur, investor, manager or student, you need thoughtful approaches to navigate and win in this new environment.
We will guide you to master the analytics driven new age Financial Modelling skills so that you are able to drive results quickly!
- Get exposure in actionable financial analytics and data-driven solutions to tackle various relevant business problems and processes
- Develop an analytical mindset and identify and frame the right business problems for data-driven solutions
- Analyse and implement analytics within your existing business processes and enhance efficiency and forecasts
- Help participants attain familiarity with the important determinants of financial models
- Guide participants on the application of analytics in decision making
- Help participants gain hands-on knowledge using Gretl, Eviews, Python and R
- Assist participants in analysing and projecting future values of respective investments
- Ease the process of model building and fitting trends for the participants
Who Should Enrol
The programme is open for those who want to gain hands-on knowledge in financial analytics.
- The senior and middle level managers in large, medium as well as small-sized organisations from the BFSI Sector would benefit from attending this programme
- Independent financial advisors and consultants who want to further develop their skills in financial Analytics should not miss this training.
- Anyone who holds an Undergraduate Degree with relevant industry experience
- Anyone who holds a Master’s Degree
- Anyone looking for a career in the BFSI Sector
Pre-Requisites To Apply
Basic Knowledge of MS-office is MandatoryBook My spot
Dr Parul Bhatia
Dr. Parul Bhatia is presently working as an Assistant Professor (Finance) with New Delhi Institute of Management. Prior to joining NDIM, she has served as an Area Head..
Mr Sumit Gupta
Mr Sumit has 23 years of experience across large Conglomerates and Consulting firms, in diverse set of roles like Strategy & Solution Development, Practice Building & Business..Read More
Some Topics to be Covered
Financial decision making in areas of banking related matters, financial services and insurance services including: