NDIM has specially curated this programme to help organisations leverage the high growth potential presented by emerging technologies in the Indian financial market. This programme is based on the latest advanced tools of Financial Analytics and their application in different Sectors.
During the programme, learning shall revolve around the most effective yet simple methods of creating financial models in your industry, essentials of making sound financial decisions during crises like the global pandemic by leveraging the power of R, Eviews, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and more.
We will guide you to become faster, more precise and generate more accurate business decisions based on the Financial Analytics concepts!
- To easily comprehend financial variables for forecasting business turnover and growth.
- To create financial models with real data from their choice of company and industry.
- To make sound financial decisions in case of future crises or a 3rd pandemic wave.
- To comfortably handle big data by adopting Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
- To leverage their new understanding of impactful parameters to build better business models.
- To improve their ability to forecast, plan and manage their financial decisions in business.
- Utilise the clear and concise understanding of cross linkages of variables in model building.
- Make impactful and powerful strategic recommendations, derived from analytics, to the company CEO or BoD.
- Apply the latest analytical and forecasting techniques on real data and derive better strategies for profit making.
- Understand Artificial Intelligence and machine learning for strategy development.
- Become faster, more precise and generate more accurate business decisions based on the Financial Analytics Concepts
- Employ R and EViews software to handle and manage business data to derive business solutions.
Who Should Enrol
The programme is open for those who want to gain hands-on knowledge in financial analytics.
- The senior and the middle-level managers in large, medium, and small organisations
- Corporate Professionals who want to understand and apply FA tools and techniques in their organisation
- Financial Consultants, Advisors, and Planners l Any individual looking for career enhancement in the Financial Sector
Pre-Requisites To Apply
Basic knowledge of MS office, Finance/Accounting, and statistics can be helpful for this certificate programme.Book My spot
Dr. Silky Vigg Kushwah
Dr. Silky, PhD is a Research Director of a government project funded by HRD Ministry, Government of India. She has 15 years of teaching and research experience..
Dr Parul Bhatia
Dr. Parul Bhatia is presently working as an Assistant Professor (Finance) with New Delhi Institute of Management. Prior to joining NDIM, she has served as an Area Head..
Prof. Shailee has over 18 years of rich experience in Industry and Academics. She has been associated with organisations such as Prosix Softron and HCL Infosystems as a Software Engineer….Read More