Technological changes and operational shifts if not comprehended properly can even make a good manager lose track which can lead to major project failures causing severe cost crises for companies. The facts is around 34 percent (over 1 in 3) projects have no baseline and 75% of executive thinks that the project will ultimately fail. Therefore, the role of a project manager is significant to meet and manage the project deliverables and deadlines efficaciously and effectively.
This course will discuss the key project management concepts, project matrices, reasons for project failure and impressions, project scheduling and time management, risk associated with a project, and ways to handle a project efficiently to achieve organiSational excellence.
The workshop participants will learn the basic understanding of project management and develop and apply skills to evolve leading projects that create value in the business area with operational improvement in quality and services. Participants will learn project charter, review of total quality management, ISO Quality Management Systems, project time scheduling using PERT, CPM, and Gantt Charts, project communications, and hands-on experience on Trello.
- To easily comprehend the basics of project management, its key principles, and practices.
- To develop effective project charters and reports.
- To create a proper project schedule to meet project deadlines efficiently.
- To manage projects by adopting Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
- To leverage the project management tool-Trello
- Develop projects in accordance with the policy and objectives of the organisation.
- Use Trello Project software and information technology to enable effective project management.
- Understand various project matrices and their applications during and after a project to assure project goals are met.
- Understand practical and Analytical Tools for Project Management like Predictive Modelling and PERT/CPM.
- Use AI/ML tools for Project Management.
WHO SHOULD ENROL:
- Project Managers
- Team Leaders
- Top-Level and Mid-Level Managers
- Business Analysts
- Quality Analysts
- All managers and decision-makers in any business sectors
- Executives from Manufacturing, Service, Government, and Private Sectors
- Academicians, Faculties & Research Scholars
- Management students interested to pursue their career in Project Management (BBA/MBA/Ph.D.)
Dr. Anand Jaiswal
Dr. Jaiswal holds a Ph.D. in Industrial Management specialization from the Indian Institute of
Technology, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, India…
Dr. Rinku Sharma Dixit
Dr. Dixit holds a PhD (Computer Science) with specialisation in Artiﬁcial Neural Networks for
Pattern Recognition. She has over 20 years of experience in academics and Industry…
Prof. Shailee L Choudhary
Prof. Shailee has over 18 years of rich experience in Industry and Academics. She has been
associated with organisations such as Prosix Softron and HCL Infosystems…