New Delhi Institute of Management would like to invite you for the Management Development Programme on Train the Trainer. Training is a critical piece of the success of any organization. Improved skills and knowledge at all levels increase competency and productivity. Since you’re here, you must want to improve your trainer proficiencies so that participants have a positive learning experience.
Whether you’re looking to improve training skills for yourself, subject matter experts in your organization, or internal trainers, you’ve come to the right place for your train-the-trainer course needs.
Who should Enrol
The programme will benefit trainers and participants in areas of planning, preparing and delivering training sessions effectively and in a professional way. The participants of the programme can expect to enhance their training skills by several notches and become a valuable and productivity enhancing resource for their organisations.Organisations that want to improve their business results in terms of higher sales, better customer service experience and building operational excellence by developing their pool of trainers for better people enablement stand to gain from the programme.
- Trainers working in both private and public enterprises (upto 5-7 years’ experience)
- Independent training consultants
- HR Professionals considering a career in Learning and Development domain
- Sales Managers who need to train their team members on a regular basis
- Customer Service and Operations Managers who need to train their teams
- Academicians and faculty members who are keen to develop their training abilities
- Management Students taking up careers in Training/Learning and Development
Prof. Nikhil holds a graduate degree in Physics from Hindu College, Delhi University and an MBA from Delhi School of Economics. He has over 20 years of experience in the Automobile Sector, Manufacturing Sector, ….
Mr. Rajneesh, L&D Consultant, Master Trainer and Coach, is an accomplished L&D professional with a specialisation in design and development of training content and training delivery…. Read More