“Equality of status and opportunity” must be secured for all and equality of every person is guaranteed by the Constitution. This webinar will help you to understand all aspects of Prevention of Sexual Harassment (POSH) at workplaces based on the handbook on Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace, (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013 Government of India, Ministry of Women and Child Development, November 2015.
The focus of our webinar is to create awareness on sexual harassment, provide you a concrete understanding about PoSH and enlighten the learners about the redressal procedures. POSH is an abbreviation for Prevention of Sexual Harassment. The Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition, and Redressal) Act was introduced with an objective to provide protection against sexual harassment of women at workplace.
- Understand sexual harrassment
- Know the history of how PoSH was formulated
- Know about prevention, prohibition and redressal mechanism in PoSH
- Understand how to create an Internal Committee in your organisation
- Understand the role of Internal Committee in the redressal mechanism
- Understand how to work towards safe and secure workplaces
Who Should Enrol
Ms Kamal is an MBA in Human Resources and an ISTD-certified Corporate Trainer. She holds over 15
years of experience providing up-to-date and effective skills improvement, leadership and values-based
development programmes to companies across a variety of industries..